Before you purchase any Iaito from Sankei Australia/Sankei International, we would like to ask you to be familiar with the importation regulations of your country by contacting your custom office. This is because Sankei Australia/Sankei International will not be responsible for items that is detained by the customs in your country and there will not be any refund for these items. Please refer to our Shipping & Returns policy.
For customs purposes, if you would like us to include a reference letter for the reason of your purchase for the Iaito, please send us a cover letter with the following information and we will print it out and include it with your order.
The renmai that your are currently registered under. (please provide registration number if necessary)
The club that you practise at.
The number of years you have been practising iaido.
Who is your sensei (Name, grade, contact number if you can)
What is your current grade (non graded, 1 Kyu, or in the Dan level)
Any form of certification of registration or grading.
Sankei Australia/Sankei International may even ask you these questions as part of a routine check to ensure customers purchasing are authentic Iaito students.
Note: This comparative chart is a simple reference for those who are unsure
of what size to choose. The exact dimention can be determined by the each
individual body frame as the arm length, torso, inseam. If you would like
to make sure what you choose is the most suitable, please have the consultation
with your instructor. In general, a female practitioner is recommended
to choose the 0.05 shorter than the above comparative chart.
- All shipping are via EMS unless stated otherwise, our international shipping rates are generally lower in comparison.
- All GI and HAKAMA sizes are checked against your measurements by our staff, we confirm with you that they fit before delivery.
- All Shinai are Japanese standard "S.S.P" approved, and special oil treatment is available.
- Every order contributes to a sponsorship.
- A GI must allow you to move freely, and your sleeves should not cover the KOTE, and a HAKAMA must cover your ankles. Place an order with Sankei and we will check these requirements for you.