Seven forms of AJKF Seitai Iai were established in 1969, three more followed in 1980, and were compiled in 1988. In addition, two more new forms were added in 2000, making a total of 12.
This VIDEO introduces the "essential points" and "common mistakes and proper motion" including new 11th "Sou giri" and 12th "Nukiuchi" forms, and introducing the demonstration of expressing the skill of mind-sword-body connection.
Total length of DVD is 48 min, and the date of issue is Nov/2002
- All shipping are via EMS unless stated otherwise, our international shipping rates are generally lower in comparison.
- All GI and HAKAMA sizes are checked against your measurements by our staff, we confirm with you that they fit before delivery.
- All Shinai are Japanese standard "S.S.P" approved, and special oil treatment is available.
- Every order contributes to a sponsorship.
- A GI must allow you to move freely, and your sleeves should not cover the KOTE, and a HAKAMA must cover your ankles. Place an order with Sankei and we will check these requirements for you.